Adult Dyscalculia provides assessments and tutoring support for adults who may have dyscalculia, the forgotten math learning disability.
Assessments can be done in person or online via one of our video conferencing platforms.
The process involves
- filling out a questionnaire with some background and data about your history and circumstances.
- taking our online Math and Dyscalculia screening test
- face to face or via video platform, assessments that take about 2-3 hours
- a thorough report by Dr. Schreuder after about 14 days
Assessments are charged at $475-$675
Depending on schedules tutoring support can be provided. This is specialized for the learning disability Dyscalculia.
Tutoring is charged at $65-$75 per session of 55 minutes, depending on level and complexity.
We are working on a video series to help you with math in real life.
No formulas, no homework, not a course or training, just videos where we talk about various topics in real life and how math can help you there and how to do that math. Here is what we are working on so far, let us know what you think:
- Math for cooking
- Math for dinner outings
- Math for mortgage and phone subscriptions
- Math for giving change
- Math to calculate the tip in a restaurant
- Math for a road trip
- Math on vacation
- Math for refurbishing the home
- Math for cleaning the house
- Math and your 401(k)
- Math and your pension
- Math and your health
- Math and your car
- Math and the sale
- Math and your credit card
- Math and your personal loan
- Math and the lottery
- Math and the garden
- Math in the grocery store
- Math and the utilities
- Math on your birthday
- Math on tv
- BONUS how to work with a spreadsheet
Contact us via info@AdultDyscalculia.org or call 832 377 8373 for more information and scheduling options.